Clinical Hypnotherapy

Clinical Hypnotherapy

 The Conscious mind is only 10% of your mind. The other 90 % is your sub-conscious mind…
How would you like to explore the healing power of your mind?
Fabienne Marneau Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist invites you to metamorphose your body cell memories and negative thoughts by learning how to easily:  

Hypnotherapy

Fabienne Marneau integrate energy healing in various hypnotic modalities such as:

Mind-Reprogramming Programs

Spiritual Guided Visualization 

Life Regression Therapy

Guided Visualizations & Meditations

Create Your Own CD

With Fabienne guidance, you can create your own mind-reprogramming according to your specific needs.

View Videos

Success stories from Fabienne’s clients…

New Summer line

Get 20% Off

Bussiness Casual

Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Daisey Dress by Kaja Clothing
JAG Freedom Embroidered Blouse
Lyle Vintage Leather Holdall
Gabardine Trousers by Sherman